Interests

Video Gaming

I got my first console when i was 5 years old in 1996. My parents bought me a N64 for christmas that year, and have regretted it ever since. Video games have taken me across the country competing in tournaments, mostly in Halo and Call of Duty.

Twitch - A streaming service platform thats is owned by Amazon, that allows you to watch

PCgamer - A website that offers news, reviews, rankings of video games and PC hardware deals.

Wowhead - A website that provides information of World of Warcraft       

Sports

Growing up I was always active in year round sports, as I've grown older its gone from competitive sports, to co-ed leagues, to mostly being a fan/spectator. Below are some sites that I currently use that pertain to sports.

ESPN - A sports website that provides current news on numerous sports.

Formula 1 - The circuits very own website that provides insight into F1, F2, F3.

Goal.com - An English soccer new website based out of London, England, United Kingdom.

Skiing/Snowboarding

Growing up I learned to ski at a young age because ski trips were a family event we would do together. Moving to florida really dampened my ability to have access to fresh powder. I'm very excited to be back in PA and live within 30 minutes of Camelback and JFBB.

Camelback - A local skiing/snowboarding resort in Tannersville, Pa that also doubles as a waterpark in the summer.     

JFBB - A two resort combo of Jack Frost and Big Boulder located in Kidder Township, PA.    

Never Summer  - An online retail boardshop that also gives some beginner tips.