HTML Tools

While in class I've learned alot about HTML/CSS from the basic structure of how HTML is formatted, to designing different parts of the sites with CSS. While doing work for CIS-145, I have come across some sites that have provided me alot of assistance outside of class. I have provided them down below so that maybe they will be able to help you in the future.

The first link is to a site called W3 Schools, it offers alot of insight into not just HTML but alot of other programming languages as well. It gives in depth descriptions and examples on the basics of coding to advanced tools used within their respective languages.   

W3 Schools

The second link is to a site called Stack Overflow, it's a forum based website that allows users to ask questions and have the Stack Overflow community help come up with a solution. What youll find when using this site is that, alot of time the question you have has already been asked and answered on the site.

Stack Overflow

The final link is to a site called Code Academy, its very similar to W3 schools where its a website that has resources to help you with HTML & CSS by providing you with examples of code. Code Academy has a "premium" account feature where you can pay a subscription and have access to their courses they provide on different languages.

Cody Academy